Dear Potential Purchaser,
This info-doc is intended to tell you a little about who we are and the way that we work collaboratively with someone thinking about a purchasing an Orchid Palm Homes.
My name is Gary Hills and as the Sales & Marketing Manager, I will be supporting you, should you decide to proceed with a purchase:
Email: [email protected]
Years Building in Thailand: 14
Completed Developments in Thailand: 7
Developments in progress: Mali Residence - 66 properties & a community area of 1,200 sq.m
Orchid Palm Homes, Hua Hin
The developer has already proven himself in designing, building and selling 7 previous developments, together with an impressive restaurant and wine bar.
Buying on one of our developments quite simply means that you are buying with confidence, safe in the knowledge that the developer has an outstanding track record of delivering high-end construction, exceptional finishing thus exceeding expectations time and again.
We welcome the purchaser’s input on the finishing of their property; choice of tiles, kitchen colour and design, including worktops and splash backs.
All villas are internally plastered to British standard and come complete with DC-inverter wall-mounted air conditioning, ceiling fans, fully-fitted imported European standard kitchen (by Kvik of Denmark) including appliances, fitted wardrobes and in-house security system and smoke alarms. The purchase price also includes a full furniture package, landscaped garden, swimming pool plus water feature and an outside toilet and shower.
Customer care and after-sales service is of paramount importance to us. Our property management company offer a full complement of on-site services, including 24/7 manned security, daily garden service and twice weekly swimming pool maintenance.
We also provide a free shuttle bus service to/from Hua Hin 4 times daily and offer all Orchid Palm Homes residents a discount at our restaurant - The Palm Bistro & Wine Bar - located on our 4th development at the top of Soi 88.
As developers of pool villas in Thailand, you are dealing directly with the seller of the property.
We never knowingly provide false information about a property or development.
Deposits paid to Orchid Palm Homes are non-refundable unless specified by us in writing (see Inclusions/Deductions below).
We strongly recommend that you seek independent legal advice relating to your purchase. It is essential that whomsoever you appoint is experienced in Thai law and is familiar with the special requirements for foreigners purchasing in Thailand.
If you wish, we can put you in touch with an experienced, well-respected English speaking lawyer here in Hua Hin; we do not receive payment for making the introduction.
There are a number of things that you will need to do in connection with your purchase of a property in Thailand.
- You should make all necessary enquiries to ensure that the property is suitable for your needs and is as described to you.
- It is your responsibility to fulfil any contractual obligations you enter into.
- The price of your villa is in Thai Baht. It is your responsibility to ensure that you can meet all costs associated with your property purchase and the ongoing costs of owning your property abroad. Please remember that exchange rates can fluctuate.
- It is your responsibility to arrange for any necessary finance needed in connection with your purchase and for the funds to be available where and when needed; contractual penalties for late payments will be implemented.
- We understand that changes in your own circumstances may affect your ability to complete your property purchase. If this is the case, it is essential that you inform both us and your lawyer immediately. We always seek to resolve issues where we are able.
- Any changes made to the architects drawings or plans after exchange of contracts will be subject to additional charges, borne by the purchaser. The original contract will become null and void unless the purchaser arranges for contracts to be re-written and signed by all parties; all costs will be borne by the purchaser.
- The contractual completion and hand-over date may be extended if changes are made after the signing of contracts.
- Any costs or fees associated with transfer of funds into our bank account are born by the purchaser. We will provide you with a statement of funds received and cleared into our account and any shortfall due to transfer fees must be paid prior to handover of the property.
In most cases, your lawyer will help you deal with these issues. If you are in any doubt, please seek advice prior to committing yourself.
- Our aim is to provide you with as much information about the property and development as possible, in order for you to make an informed choice about proceeding with a purchase.
- Any information that is important to you should be in writing; if all parties agree, we are happy to add any such information to our contracts.
- If we do not know the answer, we will tell you.
- We will only accept responsibility for requests given in writing; if you wish us to add, amend or change anything please email us and ensure you receive a response acknowledging your request.
- Information regarding projected capital appreciation and/or rental yields is very difficult to give. Any information we do give is based on current market conditions and data available at the time; it is provided in good faith and as an estimate only; it is not guaranteed.
- Please note that the value of property and rental yields can go down as well as up.
- Property purchases should be viewed as mid- to long-term investments.
- Non-refundable deposit: Should the Title Deed search indicate that the land is not owned, or is mortgaged, contrary to the builder’s indications, the deposit shall be refunded.
- Furniture Package: we offer a voucher for the retail value of furniture included in the purchase. Should you wish not to take the furniture package, the amount deducted will amount to 50% of the retail value as we receive a trade discount from our supplier.
How are we regulated?
We are a Member of the Association of International Property Professionals (AIPP).
This means that we have voluntarily agreed to be bound by a professional Code of Conduct, and the Association’s disciplinary procedures. Please visit the AIPP website www.aipp.org.uk for more information and to verify our membership.
We pride ourselves on the level of service and customer support we give, however if you feel that we have let you down and you wish to make a complaint, please contact me immediately.
If you feel that your complaint cannot be settled directly with us, you are entitled to make a complaint to the AIPP:
Tel: +44 (0)20 3207 9095
Email: [email protected]
Address: AIPP, St Clements House, 27-28 Clements Lane, London EC4N 7AE, UK
I hope that you have found this information helpful. If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Sales & Marketing Manager
for and on behalf Orchid Palm Homes
A sign of confidence in international property
As a Member of the AIPP we have been vetted and approved, and we have voluntarily committed ourselves to industry regulation.
To verify our membership, to read the Code of Conduct, or to find out more about the AIPP, visit www.aipp.org.uk.
If you would like to download a .pdf version of our Due Diligence please click below.